Thursday, June 25, 2009

So, we haven't had time to read or write since we've been spending too much time finding songs for our playlists that we added to the bottom of our blog page. It sure has dated us...but made us feel young again! MaryEllen really can't sing in case you were wondering, but don't tell her. How many songs do you recognize...and have memories from? It's amazing how certain songs bring back very clear memories...like the song "Faithfully" which reminds MaryEllen of her ucky old boyfriend Steve (not her husband) and how she hated the song cause she knew he was not...faithful (ouch), and Michelle ice skating with orange pom poms on her toes to "Waiting for a Girl Like You" during couple skate with Steve (not MaryEllen's husband or her ucky ex-boyfriend). So do share...which of these songs do you remember...and with who....please note: if it has to do with a Steve of anykind please let us know.
Have fun listening.

3 comments:

  1. Fun!! I hope you keep a running tab of all the titles you review for easy access.

    As far as the music is concerned, well, talk about memories! No Steve, but a couple Johns, two Mikes, and a Mark....maybe a Gary and Paul...enough said. I especially like Pooh's Corner- danced my wee ones to sleep with that one...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sing- just not like Mindi or Michael Jackson-Michelle and I sound awesome when we sing along- ha ha! Thanks for doing this with me Michelle- this has been tons of fun!! And who needs another excuse to read more!!!
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet---keep a running tab!?! Like you think I know how to do that...I'm lucky to have fish and music, but I'll see what I can do. And I think I remember a Gary, a John...Mike was me I thought. Yeah---enough said! Keep Dancing!
    MaryEllen---Michael Jackson!?! We don't even have him on...but I do remember some "THRILLER" moments.
    Read Away!!

    ReplyDelete